The federal government led by Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif is opposed to holding elections now. The term of the current National Assembly will end in August 2023.thoughtfulnews.com: December 07, 2022 ISLAMABAD The Pakistan government...
- OceanGate Was Warned of Potential for ‘Catastrophic’ Problems With Titanic Mission
- The ECC Has Approved A 20% Increase In Medicine Prices.
- More Than 4,300 Dead In Turkey After Strong Earthquake
- In 2030s, Improved Aircraft Design From NASA, May Benefit For Passengers.
- Compass Mining Wins $1.5 Million Settlements